Simon has extensive legal and commercial experience in front end commercial transactions having practised both overseas (Hong Kong) and in house for over 10 years in both listed technology companies and global outsourcing entities. Simon also held C Level management and board positions with various financial services and technology companies.
Simon drafts and negotiates complex agreements including:
- Sale of businesses (asset/shares)
- Debt and equity fundraising (subscription, shareholders, loan and securitisation),
- Licencing and support
- Supply and distribution/commercialisation (medical, FMCG)
- IP registration and commercialisation
- Infrastructure and development (construction and technology)
- Customer terms and conditions
- Services Agreements
Simon also advises on Corporations, Consumers, Lending, Intellectual Property, Sustainability, Communications, Data Privacy and Medical Licensing compliance.
Simon prides himself on applying a practical and commercial approach to transactions with a background of legal and technical knowledge.
Simon is an avid Hawthorn supporter, has 2 young kids and a keen interest in fine wine and an unhealthy obsession with Mustangs, new and old.