We are very pleased to advise that our firm is increasing its depth of expertise with the appointment of well known Melbourne lawyer, John Gdanski, as Partner. He has many years acting for and against the banking and financial institutions, and in many litigious property related matters. He will lead the Commercial practice in Melbourne offering expertise and advice in areas including:
- All property law matters,
- commercial transactional,
- property disputes,
- all aspects of property developments including state revenue and land tax assessments,
- sub-divisions, leasing and domestic and commercial, conveyancing, off the plan sales,
- business planning and structures including banking and finance,
- mediations at both Tribunal and Court (of all types) levels, and
- all types of dispute resolution.
He brings with him an impressive 30 years of broad legal experience with strong links to the AFL and hospitality industries, as well as organisations such as ‘Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision’ where he is Legal Director, the ‘Starlight Foundation’ as well as the ‘Make A Wish Foundation’. John is truly an exceptional addition to our Melbourne practice and national firm.
In his role as Partner, John will be pleased to work with you on your property and general commercial litigation matters where he will put his accountancy qualifications, as well as his legal and finance experience to use. A dynamic people person, he looks forward to meeting and getting to know you, so please make contact with John to discuss any concerns.