Bridget brings significant family law experience to the firm, having practiced almost exclusively in family law for the last nine years. Bridget was previously a practice leader at a national family law firm.
Bridget is a skilled and experienced family law practitioner. Bridget is client-focused, personable and sympathetic to the specific needs of clients during separation, when families are often in crisis.
Bridget understands that separation can be a very difficult and worrying time. She puts clients at ease, to give them cost-effective and practical advice to assist them to resolve their family law matters as quickly and as amicably as possible. Bridget also understands that some matters are unable to be resolved by consent and require litigation.
Bridget has significant experience dealing with complex property and parenting matters in both the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit of Australia.
Bridget’s areas of expertise include:
• Children’s matters including relocation, change of residence and alienation cases
• Property matters, including complex legal structures, family businesses and farming
• Financial Agreements
• Spousal maintenance
• Child Support
• Same-sex and De-facto relationships
• Intervention Orders – acting for both Applicant and Defendant
Bridget holds the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Arts (2009)
Bridget is a member of the following:
• Law Institute of Victoria
• Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria
• Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia